Friday, February 29, 2008

1st blog compilation!


This is my first, of hopefully many, themed compilations presented by this music blog. In August, 2006, I started the first of what would be 9 podcasts under the name Mista D's Good Music Podcast. I had fun with it, but it ended up taking too much time that I wasn't able to find. Plus the podcasting site that I originally started with only allowed me to post so many for free, so I then continued my posts on a different site, which demanded that I post more often than I was able to in order to keep it active.

I figure this compilation idea will be easier for me to do instead of the podcasts over time, on my own time, and will also give the real music collectors (like myself) the full versions of each track! Speaking of which...Here's the tracklisting to this one:

01-Mr.Brown (Clean Remix)-STYLES OF BEYOND
02-Blood Fire (ft. Dynamite MC)-THE NEXTMEN
03-Around This Town-GRAND ANALOG
04-Scared Money-SAUL WILLIAMS
05-Embolism (ft. Giovani Mark)-BRAIN DAMAGE
06-Supercool-ACEYALONE
07-Eazy (ft.Chali2na & Bionik)-ACEYALONE
08-See The Fire-KARDINAL OFFISHALL
09-Lucifer (Paul Nice Remix)-JAY-Z
10-Blaow (ft. Lindo P)-FRANK N DANK
11-Head Lock (ft. LMNO)-MADLIB
12-Satsified (Dub Version)-J-LIVE
13-Skip Town-AESOP ROCK
14-Burnin' & Lootin' (ft. Black Thought)-BOB MARLEY
15-Mr.Brown-STYLES OF BEYOND
16-All Along The Watchtower In Dub (Live)-ROOTS MANUVA

If you download and enjoy this one, please leave me a comment; It'll inspire me to give you #2 sooner than later. ;)

DOWNLOAD> V/A - Mista D's Music Blog Comp. #1: HIP-HOP INNA REGGGAE STYLEE

PEACE.1.D.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm likin it a lot. keep em comin. thank you. ive been viewing ur blog a lot recently. and i got a link to it on my blog. check out my music blog at www.paulbono.com

Anonymous said...

yeah boyyeeee

Anonymous said...

Nice one D....
ATR

elmattic said...

Yeah, that was phat. Some crazy shit in there. Check me out sometime at http://elmattic.podbean.com.

DJ Yamin said...

Thanks for this comp. Love the reggae/hip hop mix. any more to follow?