Friday, February 26, 2010

GOOD MUSIC MIXTAPE #1



So I've been brainstorming this idea for a while now, as the next step of the Good Music Podcasts I used to do. I've done a few themed mixtapes/compilations presented by this blog, but now it's time to mix all the genres together... because good music is good music... no matter the genre!

Remember back in the day when you'd make and trade cassette mixtapes with your friends? Then we made mix cds. And now we have the capability of sharing them digitally! How 'bout that? :) And so here's the first of my Good Music Mixtape series. Please drop me a comment if you're diggin' it, and that'll get me movin' faster on Volume 2. ;)

By the way, each mp3 has the album artwork from the album I originally obtained them from. When you load them into iTunes, and the song is playing, click on the arrow in the top right corner of the album artwork window to view the original album cover of each song.

ENJOY!

DWNLD: MISTA D's MUSIC BLOG presents GOOD MUSIC MIXTAPE #1 - Various Artists


PEACE.1.D.

No comments: