Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Do the Pigeon, yo!


I have heard the name Pigeon John mentioned a few times before, but not much of his music. After seeing Peeping Tom open for Gnarls Barkley on their tour last year, I was completely convinced to go see Mike Patton and his Peeping Tom project on their next time around.....which happens to be tomorrow! What's the connection to Pigeon John? He's opening the show!

So I've had a poke around online to learn a bit more about Pigeon John, and I'm really diggin' his stuff! Really stoked to see his stage show now!

Check out this song from his 2003 album, "Pigeon John Is Dating Your Sister". It's a catchy tune with some clever lyrics from a "struggling artist" point of view....something I can relate to. ;) Check out his latest video for "Freaks! Freaks!" too...Funny shit.

Do the damn Pigeon, yo! Check it out...

PIGEON JOHN - Highschool Reunion
PIGEON JOHN - Freaks! Freaks! (Video)
PIGEON JOHN OFFICIAL WEBSITE

PEACE.1.D.

No comments: