Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Led Zeppelin for babies!



Ok....yes, I know, it's been a while since I've posted last....but I've got a really good excuse. My wife and I just had a our first baby, a beautiful baby boy, and are still getting into the swing of things at home with him.

But anyways, here is an album that has been very helpful to us recently. This company, Baby Rock Records, has recorded and released a ton of lullaby albums of songs by popular rock artists....and they're great! So far we have this Led Zeppelin one, Pink Floyd, and Bob Marley...and our little guy is loving them (or so I like to think!). Plus they're waaaay cooler than listening to Brahm's over and over. :)

Check it out...

DOWNLOAD> ROCKABYE BABY! - Lullaby Renditions of Led Zeppelin
visit Baby Rock Records

PEACE.1.D.

No comments: