Thursday, September 27, 2007

Seeed iz goot ya.



I stumbled upon this German reggae band called Seeed, simply by searching around online for certain artists, and I found a Seeed song that featured Cee-Lo Green (Gnarls Barkley, Goodie Mob) on vocals, called "Rise & Shine" aka "Aufstehn". I loved the track and proceeded to check out Seeed's discography. This particular album, "Music Monks", was released around 2003, and is my favourite album of theirs so far.

Check it out, and let me know if you dig these good and heavy reggae vibes..... :)

DOWNLOAD> SEEED - Music Monks

This live performance of "Waterpumpee" in 2006 is pretty deadly too...These guys are for real!:


PEACE.1.D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am from Germany, and I can tell you that Seeed rocks, every time Ive seen them they performed as it would be their last day on the Stage. The Guys from Berlin love their job and they got more than enough feeling for sounds. Theyre by far the biggest german Reggae and Dancehall Artists.
There are 2 Solo Projects, were 1 is shit imho
http://www.myspace.com/boundzound (not the stuff of music I like but judge yourself)

and
http://www.myspace.com/Peterfoxxx
(the one who makes the shows funny and keeps talking... the album isnt released yet but I am looking forward to it!) ;)

AKR said...

thanks for sharing. got into these guys through pandora and this is great to find.
big ups