Sunday, September 7, 2008

Imani Coppola


After I saw 2 live Peeping Tom shows during the course of last year, I was super stoked to hear the new Imani Coppola recordings. I've known about her before she toured as back-up singer with Mike Patton's Peeping Tom project, but after seeing her live with them, I was really impressed by this lady!

So last week I stumbled upon "The Black & White Album", her 2007 release on Patton's label, Ipecac Records. And this album is DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!! I'm loving it!! I really can't say much else about it. I don't even know what type of music genre the entire album would be classified under, as it's all over the place. Just great songs!

Just check it out...

Now. :)

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD> IMANI COPPOLA - The Black & White Album
visit IMANI COPPOLA's OFFICIAL WEBSITE

PEACE.1.D.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks.

I love her "Chupacabra" record.

You should check it out too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks man this IS GOLD.
I think she may be 99% genetically similar to mike patton.
best,
soupy

SarahB said...

I've been listening to the Little Jackie Album, and I JUST realized that's the same chick. She is gold, and the Little Jackie album is sooooo fresh.