Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DJ Z-Trip!



DJ Z-Trip is still, to me (and many others too, I'm sure), the best party-rockin' DJ alive today. I realize that's a bold statement, but keep in mind that a TRUE party-rockin' DJ is in tune with his or her audience. What is the CROWD gonna dig and get down to? Z-Trip can rock ANY crowd...and that makes him the man. :) haha

Here's more proof that he's the man... Check out these OBAMA mixes...Pt.1 AND Pt.2...before and after.....VERY dope. Great selections. Amazing mixes. Another gem!



Thanks again, Z-Trip!!

Enjoy!

DWNLD> DJ Z-TRIP - Obama Mix Pt.1+2

PEACE.1.D.

1 comment:

mleiding12 said...

DJ Z-Trip is the bomb I can't wait to hear him on the DJ Hero game thats coming out. Its gonna be tight, and he is nominated on America's Best DJ 2009 also vote for Z-Trip he has my vote.