Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Ice Opinion


In 1994, rapper/actor/entrepreneur, Ice-T, released a book called "The Ice Opinion : Who Gives A Fuck?". I have a copy of the audiobook, which is dope because it's read by Ice himself. It's a great listen if you're on a long journey in your car, or on the subway, or whatever....Ice-T is the man.

Of the 11 chapters, here are chapters 5 (Men, Woman & Sex) and 6 (Rap:The Art Of Shit Talkin') for you to have a listen to. I got a kick out of these two chapters the most. Some other topics he touches on in the book are religion, racism, gang warfare, riots & revolution, crime & punishment, among many others. If anyone is interested in the rest of the book, leave me a comment and maybe I'll post the rest piece by piece, as they're big files.

Now, listen up to the original gangsta....Ice Muthafuckin' T!

DOWNLOAD> ICE-T - Chapters 5&6 of "The Ice Opinion" (Audiobook)

PEACE.1.D.

4 comments:

Drummah said...

ARG I'm SO friggin behind!!

Anonymous said...

put up the rest of da book

you have the illest blog on the net

OakLand got your back KID!!!!!!

keep um comming

Haile Selassie I Archives said...

Hail Mi Bredda, Give thanks for postin de Book. Mi Ah request dat yuh fi re-up the 5 and 6 part as it says its corrupt or invalid. I tried winrar and zip and nuttin ah gwaan wid it. Please do dis fi de I and JAH will Bless de I.
Rastafari Ises and Inity,
Jah Key

Mista D said...

Yes brotha! Thanks for the comment. The link to chapters 5+6 seems to be working still. Try again, and let me know if you still have problems with it. RASpect! PEACE.1.D.