Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Ice Opinion (pt.2)


In 1994, rapper/actor/entrepreneur, Ice-T, released a book called "The Ice Opinion : Who Gives A Fuck?". I have a copy of the audiobook, which is dope because it's read by Ice himself.

I posted two of my favourite chapters, 5&6, in this blog, and since then have received many comments from folks looking for the rest of the book. This one goes out to my boys Fritz and Mindbender...

Here are Chapters 1-4....Enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD> ICE-T - Chapters 1&2 of "The Ice Opinion" (Audiobook)
DOWNLOAD> ICE-T - Chapter 3 of "The Ice Opinion" (Audiobook)
DOWNLOAD> ICE-T - Chapter 4 of "The Ice Opinion" (Audiobook)

P.S. Interested in Chapters 7-11? Leave me a comment and maybe I'll do it. :)

PEACE.1.D.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blog holmes love what you are doing keep up the good work MORE ICE-T PLEASE

Anonymous said...

word up!
love this shit.....you should post 7 and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mista D said...

I posted 'em already. Check this link: http://mistadsmusicblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/ice-opinion-pt3.html
Glad you are enjoying the words of Ice! ;)