Thursday, January 17, 2008

Soulive


I picked up Soulive's "Next" album back in 2002, and really dug it....I particularly killed that Ani Difranco cover sung by Dave Matthews....phewww....deadly. :) Well, now Soulive has a new lead singer instead of various guest vocalists...and this new guy kills it!

I was really happy to see that they released a new one in 2007. After listening to the first 2 tracks I was already impressed by this new direction, and I sat up straight in my chair to listen to the rest of the album. And HOLY SHIT. I'm loving this album!

Highlight tracks for me so far: "Don't Tell Me", "Callin", "Morning Light", "Yeah Yeah", "If This World Was A Song".....aww man, the whole album is reeally dope y'all! haha

Big ups to Blak's Lair for posting this one!

DOWNLOAD> SOULIVE - No Place Like Soul

visit Soulive.com

PEACE.1.D.

No comments: