Saturday, March 3, 2007

Get hip to Hepcat!



I've been listening to a lot of Hepcat lately. Great stuff!

Hepcat is one of those groups I've heard random songs by but never really got my hands on any full albums...until recently. I heard this song "Beautiful" first on a Hellcat Records compilation called "Give 'Em The Boot III" (2002). It is also available on their album "Push 'N Shove" (2000/Hellcat).

If you dig this, you should also hear my latest "Good Music Podcast: Episode 7: Skarifik!" (see link below)...and hear "No Worries", also by Hepcat (from their "Right On Time" album, 2002). This new podcast also has 31 other ska artists, old and new, from all over the world (Jamaica, UK, US, Canada, Australia, etc.)! I had fun making it, and I hope people are enjoying it out there....Lemme know!

Beautiful - HEPCAT
HEPCAT MYSPACE
MISTA D's GOOD MUSIC PODCAST - Episode 7: SKARIFIK


PEACE.1.D.

No comments: