Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Roots: Best Of/Mixtape


I found this mixtape at the beginning of this year, and I've been listening to it since. It's a great introduction to new fans of the phenomenon that is: THE ROOTS. It's also a remix of the classics the rest of us grew up with.

We're talkin' about mixes with folks like Big Pun, Ghostface, Will.I.Am, Busta, Lauren Hill, Erykah Badu, NaS, Rakim, Kardinal, D'Angelo, Jay-Z, Zion I...and Stevie Wonder! Whaaaaat?! If you don't know, you're CRAZY not to snag this one up. ;)

I love this mixtape. I wish all mixtapes could be like this one. :) It's even hosted by The Roots' lead MC, Black Thought.

Enjoy this fine piece of work, yo...

DOWNLOAD > THE ROOTS - The Best Of (Mixtape) PT.1
DOWNLOAD > THE ROOTS - The Best Of (Mixtape) PT.2
visit THE ROOTS.COM

PEACE.1.D.

No comments: