Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's The Infectious Grooves!



The Infectious Grooves are a funk metal band led by Suicidal Tendencies frontman Mike Muir. It also features former Excel guitarist Adam Siegel, ex-Suicidal Tendencies, now Metallica, bassist Robert Trujillo, and ex-Jane's Addiction drummer Stephen Perkins.

Though Muir's sense of humor was often obvious with Suicidal Tendencies, Infectious Grooves often brought out a goofier type of humor through their albums' comedy skits by a reptilian lover named Sarsippius.

This is their debut album, released in 1991, "The Plague That Makes Your Booty Move....It's The Infectious Grooves".

Deadly material. One of my classic favourites!

If you didn't know, now you know....ENJOY!

DOWNLOAD> INFECTIOUS GROOVES - The Plague That Makes Your Booty Move...It's The Infectious Grooves

PEACE.1.D.

5 comments:

SarahB said...

I like your new picture for your blog! and I do read your blog.. it teaches me about music I wouldn't listen to otherwise. I enjoy this.

Mista D said...

Thanks Sarah!
That's EXACTLY why I'm making this music available on here. Thanks for letting me know! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, I have the sickest comment! My mom (I'm only 10) used to date Robert Trujillo! Isnt that awsome! Nice blog. Pretty cool. You talk about good music. My mom went to high school with him. A fact to put on your blog about Robert could be that he went to CCHS (Culver Citty High School). Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah, one more thing, my friend's uncles is currently in Suicidal Tendencies. They had a song published in Guitar Hero 2. The song that got published was Institutionalized. The album is Suicidal Tendencies. It's track 6. And it's 3 minuts and 50 seconds long. Thanks again. if you want any more information just contact me

Unknown said...

Dude This album has been lost in my high school years. Thank god you have it. This is an amazing blog you have here.