Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Skindred a'wikkid bwoy!


This album came out in 2004, and I have been killing it since.

These guys were once known as DubWar. Skindred has a similiar sound to DubWar, but Skindred is much heavier. Skindred have this wikkidly heavy, dancehall/ragga/metal/punk sound that I just love. I have added a few extra bonus tracks to this download for y'all to hear: a drum'n'bass remix of "Pressure", a Peter Tosh cover of "Steppin' Razor", and the video for "Set It Off". These guys apparently have a new album coming out soon too, which I will eagerly await!

ENJOY!

DOWNLOAD> SKINDRED - Babylon (w/bonus tracks!)
visit SKINDRED.COM

PEACE.1.D.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankssssssssssss I LOVE Skindred, metal and reggae, a dream :)

Anonymous said...

new, qoute " if i'm lying in the hopsital bed, life is about to end, just feed me my sweet musiq and i will be o.k."

love your page. peace!

Mista D said...

Hells yeah, "Anonymous". Well put. That's the kinda people we are really. Glad to know you're diggin' the tunes! PEACE.1.D.