Thursday, January 18, 2007

I wanna go drinkin' with Amy Winehouse...


...That is after I have a few pints with Tom Waits. haha

I just found out about this female singer named Amy Winehouse. She's got this dirty, soulful, jazzy thing goin' on...She's dope. The other day I saw the video for her first single, "Rehab", from her latest album, "Back To Black"...and the video sold me! I then saw her second video, "You Know I'm No Good"....Enough to make me check out the entire album.

So now I've heard that album, and the one before that, "Frank" (released in 2003), which is a lil' heavier on the R&B side, but still very good. I was particularly surprised by the track "In My Bed", which uses the same instrumental that NaS used on "Made You Look". Very kool!

Anyways, check out this video for "Rehab"...and if you dig that, check out the entire album too! Lemme know if you dig it...

AMY WINEHOUSE - Rehab (VIDEO)

PEACE.1.D.

No comments: