Thursday, January 4, 2007

Skankin' wit Staylefish!



I was quite impressed when I first heard the final version of this entire album. And of course I was also honored to be a part of it, let alone the first single, "Rebel Rider".

The Salads have played with Staylefish a few times, after I had heard of these reggae-rock boys from London (Ontario) through some of our fans in London. Thanks to them, we've connected and collaborated!

If you can, go check out their live show and buy this new cd....It's great!
Which reminds me...They're playing at the Horseshoe tomorrow night at 9:30PM, and I think I might be there with some friends...so join us! Hey, maybe we'll do "Rebel Rider" together? yeeeeah....See you there!


STAYLEFISH feat. MISTA D - Rebel Rider

STAYLEFISH WEBSITE

PEACE.1.D.

1 comment:

Drummah said...

LOVE that song.
The album completely exceeded my expectations--so proud of D-tran and the boys.