Friday, January 26, 2007

Crush Luther are lovely lads.


My good buddy, Darrin Pfeiffer (who is sometimes seen playing drums with my band), has a record-label called High4Records. These people are doing this for the love of music and a strong belief in some amazing indie talent. One of the first bands signed to High4 is a band called Crush Luther.

Crush Luther is a kool band of dudes from Toronto. I've played shows with them a few times now, and gone to shows of theirs as well.....and I am growing more and more impressed with these guys and their live show. And their music is growing on me too!

Then I see this kool-ass video for their first single, "City Girl". Soon after I see the video, I hear from Darrin that the video is climbing on the MuchMusic charts....RAD!! And did I mention that their new self-titled album (the first release on High4Records!!!) is an awesome album? Well, now ya know!

So if you don't know about Crush Luther yet, go check out their MySpace (link below), and check out their new video too! (YouTube link below)....and if you get a minute, go vote for them to keep gettin' pushed up those charts on tv n radio-land!

CRUSH LUTHER - City Girl (VIDEO)
CRUSH LUTHER MYSPACE
CRUSH LUTHER - City Girl
HIGH4RECORDS WEBSITE

PEACE.1.D.

No comments: