Monday, February 5, 2007

Los Albertos, They do have style!



Towards the end of 2006, I went on a trip to Ireland. While I was there, I went to a Fringe Festival night in Dublin in an outdoor tent, and caught this killer band from Brighton, UK, called Los Albertos.

Needless to say, I was up dancin' and havin' a great time, and once they finished I bought a cd. I really had a thorough listen to the cd, "Information Overload", once I got back home....and still spin it a lot to this day! I am also trying to see if I can help bring these guys to play their first shows in Canada. Canada would eat this shit up!! Trust me.

Check out this funny drinking track, "Beer Panic", then go check out their MySpace and such! They're a tight bunch of lads (and lass) haha

So if you don't know, now ya know!

LOS ALBERTOS - Beer Panic
LOS ALBERTOS' MYSPACE
LOS ALBERTOS' OFFICIAL WEBSITE

PEACE.1.D.

No comments: