Monday, February 26, 2007

Rockabye Baby Rocks!


As I am slowly approaching my 30s, I seem to know many couples with babies on the way....including myself! And what a wild ride it is!

So one of the things that I'm constantly thinking about these days is the type of music and sounds that my new baby is going to be exposed to. And somewhere along the lines of many baby related emails I'm forwarded by my wife, her friends, and my family, I happened to be informed of Baby Rock Records! These people put together 20 cds (so far) of lullaby renditions of popular rock artists' best music. Classic! If you go to their sites (links below), you can listen to snippets of all their albums.

The other day I picked up two of their cds: Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. They are both fantastic!

Anyways, if you or someone you know might find this of interest, pass it along and check it out!
Here's a lil' teaser for any new parents out there:

ROCKABYE BABY! Lullaby Rendition of LED ZEPPELIN - Over The Hills And Far Away
BABY ROCK RECORDS WEBSITE
BABY ROCK RECORDS MYSPACE

PEACE.1.D.

No comments: