Thursday, February 1, 2007

Q-Tip is back!



This new mixtape from Q-Tip (and DJ Dub MD) is a great teaser for his upcoming second solo album.

There are a few tracks on here that I've heard before...like "Poetry" (feat. Erykah Badu & Meshell Ndegeocello) from Roy Hargrove's album "Hard Groove", and "Hey" from the "Slam" Soundtrack, and "The Frog" (feat. Will.I.Am) from Sergio Mendes' album "Timeless".

Then there are some hot new tracks I'd never heard before....like "Passes You By" (a faster-tempo, almost Outkast-like track, with some heavy bass licks), "Keep It Moving" (a cool Hi-Tek production featuring Kurupt), "I Believe" (featuring D'Angelo...Great to hear him back in action!), "Request" (a simple song with great lyrics and message), and so many more!

So check it out yo....then drop me a comment and let's chat 'bout it!

Q-TIP - Abstract Innovations (Mixtape)
Q-TIP's MYSPACE

PEACE.1.D.

1 comment:

Drummah said...

This abstract thing goin' abstract far...