Wednesday, February 14, 2007

RX Bandits did it again!



When I first heard the RX Bandits 2003 album, "The Resignation", I was thoroughly impressed....and I played that album over and over so many times that I had to put it down for a while. haha

So needless to say, I was eagerly awaiting their follow-up album. In August of 2006, they finally released the album, "...And The Battle Begun". This album didn't hit me over the head as hard as "The Resignation" did upon first listen, but after a few more listens it grew on me fast. The entire album is quite good!

The one track that continues to stand out for me is one called "Only For The Night". What an awesome song! I even emailed Matt Embree (RX Bandits' singer) to tell him so.....and he emailed me back with a pleasant 'thank you' and informed me that they would be touring back through Canada again soon. I then checked their website and I noticed that they are going to be back in Toronto on March 9th at The Opera House. If all goes well this time, I'll be there with bells on!

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day to all the lovers out there! Time to make some luuuuuuuuuuv. :)

RX BANDITS - Only For The Night
RX BANDITS' OFFICIAL WEBSITE

PEACE.1.D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up Mista D - good blog on RX, I agree "and the battle..." is bad, I dig that whole album. Here's a cool interview with the band: http://www.thegrixer.com/rxbandits.html