Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fishbone : The Psychotic Friends Nuttwerx


My first blog on here on Thursday, December 14, 2006 was entitled "Fishbone is red hot!", and it included a download of their cover of Sly Stone's "Everybody Is A Star" from this same album "FISHBONE & The Familyhood Nextperience Presents The Psychotic Friends Nuttwerx" released on Hollywood Records in 2000.

I've discovered over the years that even many a Fishbone fan is not really familiar with this album. This album was Fishbone's final major label attempt, and Hollywood dropped the ball BIG TIME. Not a single video for any song on the album, and in my opinion, every song on the album is a potential single! So on went the 'Bone with their indie label success!

If you don't already have this album in your collection, you MUST add it NOW:

DOWNLOAD> FISHBONE - The Familyhood Nextperience Presents The Psychotic Friends Nuttwerx (2000)
FISHBONE.net

PEACE.1.D.

1 comment:

Cult said...

Man, you're not joking. I had gotten this album when it came out, and I LOVED it. The next year, my copy broke, and I hadn't found it since. Thank you SO much for linking. EVERYONE should have this.

-E!