Monday, December 18, 2006

Rjd2's hidden gem.



In 2002 Def Jux artist, Rjd2 released his album "Deadringer". When the original version of this cd first came out, I was working in a record store where I sometimes played music over the system in the store. I remember playing the hidden track at the end of this album a lot, as it was a sure way to have people rush the dj booth to ask me what was playing.

A few months after the album's release, it was re-released without this amazing bonus track. Why? No clue. Maybe Rjd2 used a sample that didn't get clearance? Who knows? I sure don't. But if YOU do, let me know!

This is the best track I've ever heard from Rjd2. It's called "What's Left". Check it out...

RJD2 - What's Left

visit Rjd2's website

PEACE.1.D.

1 comment:

Drummah said...

Dude, this is so mellow and kinda calming without putting one to sleep...I like it a lot.