Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tim Armstrong goes solo.



A fews weeks ago while rollin' around in Darrin Pfeiffer's dope ride, this wikkid song popped up on his XM radio. It was Tim Armstrong's (from Rancid) new solo track entitled "Hold On". Immediately I said to Pfeiffer that the band sounded like The Aggrolites, and later I discovered I was right. I also discovered that this song and another entitled "Wake Up" were released as free mp3s on the Epitaph website! Woohoo!

Apparently Tim is working on an entire album called, "A Poet's Life", that will all be released this way...which is totally rad! Rancid just played in Toronto and I missed 'em (due to a busy work schedule). bummer. I heard they were great though! Lemme know what you thought, if you were there!
Here's the links to those songs:

TIM ARMSTRONG - Hold On

TIM ARMSTRONG - Wake Up

visit Tim's Epitaph website

PEACE.1.D.

No comments: